Want to connect to WVU? We'll make your transition easier with social events, academic progress counseling, information about on-campus events and community service opportunities. We've even got a place where you can relax between classes.
There are commuter lounges located on the Downtown and Health Sciences campuses. The Downtown
Lounge is located in G-11 Elizabeth Moore Hall, and the Health Sciences Lounge is located
in Mountaineer Station, at the base of the Health Sciences PRT Station. The Downtown
Commuter Lounge offers free lockers, WiFi, comfortable chairs, a refrigerator,
and commuters just like you. For a quieter, more spacious place to study on campus,
visit the Betty Boyd Lounge on the main floor of Elizabeth Moore Hall.
- Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Commuters of Morgan
Commuter Assistant (CA) ProgramCAs serve as a resource to first-year commuter students, helping them become engaged in the WVU community and succeed at WVU. This is a paid part-time student position. If you are interested in being a CA, contact Brian Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Campus Life graduate assistant Mallory Sisler at email@example.com.
The following is a list of our CAs for 2022-2023:
- Samantha Barney, graduate student, law, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Barney, senior, civil engineering, email@example.com
- Eddie Emery, junior, environmental microbiology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koral Hickey, sophomore, natural resources and design, email@example.com
- Alan Lin, senior, interactive design for media, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Lyon, senior, wildlife and fisheries resources, email@example.com
- Kaitlyn Nedrow, senior, biomedical engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristy Zou, junior, theater, email@example.com