Want to connect to WVU? We'll make your transition easier with social events, academic progress counseling, information about on-campus events and community service opportunities. We've even got a place where you can relax between classes.
New to WVU in Fall 2021? Here's some info to get you started!
There are commuter lounges located on the Downtown and Health Sciences campuses. The Downtown
Lounge is located in G-11 Elizabeth Moore Hall, and the Health Sciences Lounge is located
in Mountaineer Station, at the base of the Health Sciences PRT Station. The Downtown
Commuter Lounge offers free lockers, WiFi, comfortable chairs, a refrigerator,
and commuters just like you. For a quieter, more spacious place to study on campus,
visit the Betty Boyd Lounge on the main floor of Elizabeth Moore Hall.
- Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Commuters of Morgan
Commuter Assistant (CA) ProgramCA’s serve as a resource to first-year commuter students, helping them become engaged in the WVU community and succeed at WVU. This is a paid part-time student position. If you are interested in being a CA, contact Brian Walker at email@example.com.
The following is a list of our CA’s for Fall 2021:
- Eddie Emery, sophomore, civil engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amelia Gazsi, junior, management information systems, email@example.com
- Josi Hartsell, sophomore, psychology and criminology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donnett Henderson, senior, arts and sciences, email@example.com
- Ben McMullen, junior, general business, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaitlyn Nedrow, senior, biomedical engineering, email@example.com
- Mallory Sisler, senior, political science and history, firstname.lastname@example.org